SMFWBEE Counselling Guidelines 2021 | Paramedical Counselling West Bengal in 2021
About SMFWBEE Counselling Guidelines 2021:
SMFWBEE Counselling Guidelines 2021: The State Medical Faculty of West Bengal will conduct the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal Entrance Examination (SMFWBEE) for those getting entry to the institute’s programmes. The registration form will be released online by the admissions authorities. After the examination, candidates who meet the cutoffs will be referred to a counselling session. Read the information below to learn more about the SMFWBEE 2021 counselling.
ONLINE COUNSELLING AND ADMISSION DATE SCHEDULE
Online details of Counselling
Mop Up Round
Online Registration (for Participating of Counselling with token amount of Payment of Rs. 100.00), Exercising Choice Filling, Indicative Seat & Locking Choice.
(Registration will be opened from 29•h October,2021
10.00 am to 08.00 pm of 3’d Nov,
Registration will be done Only in First round and Only registered student can
participate in 2nd & 3rd Round counselling:
t 1.11.202t-t4.t l.202t
Registration will be done Only in First round and Only registered student can participate in 2nd & 3rd Round counsel!ing:
t8.t 1.20t-20.t 1.202t
Will be Notified later
Process of Seat Allotment including 1″ Round Locking
& Publish Allotment Result
05- 1 1-2021
Online Payment of Course Fees Rs. 15000.00 (Through online Net Banking I
05- 1 1-202 1 to
09- 1 1-21 [ Up to 5
15-1 1-2021 to
17- 11-2 1 [ Up to 7
21- 1 1-202 1 to
23- 1 1-21 [ Up to 7
Candidates Personal reporting at Allotted Insti tute for Admission
Online reporting by the college after Admission taken by candidates
Classes will start for the session (2021-22)
SMFWBEE 2021 Seat Availability:
SMFWBEE 2021 Counselling Process Step by Step
Candidates will have to register by following steps given below:-
- Click on the Applicant Login link for Online Counselling for SMFWBEE-2021
- Enter their Application Registration No. and Password
- Your details will appear on Screen. Verify and proceed.
- Click first on ” Pay Counselling Fees” button
Counselling Fee Payment
1) All Candidate will have to Pay Counselling Fee of Rs.100/-
2) Once you pay fees online, please logout and wait for 6-12 hours for fees reconciliation,if awaited
3) Login again and your “Fill Choices” button will be activated once fees is received.
Choice Filling and Locking
Candidates will have to choose Courses and Institutes according to their preferences and fill them in the form. Candidates will also have to lock the filled choices. After choices are locked, they will not be changed. Candidates are advised to take a print of selected choices after confirming them. Choice Locking is Compulsory. If not done, the system will automatically lock only the saved choices after last date.
DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE. YOU MUST LOGOUT AFTER SAVING AND LOCKING YOUR CHOICES
The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of Candidate’s Merit Rank,Reservation Category and Preference of Choices filled and availability of seats. To check the seat allotment Candidates will have to login again after scheduled date of allotment publication.
After allotment candidates will see / have three options.
Option :- 1 : Acceptance of the Seat Allotment
After accepting the allotment seat the candidates will have to pay Admission Fee of Rs. 15,000/- online through Payment Gateway. After paying admission fee, allotment letter will appear on Screen, print the allotment letter and report to the allotted venue for verification of documents and admission. The Candidates will have to produce all original Certificates/documents as mentioned in their allotment letter/prospectus as the admission cum certificate verification centre.
Option :- 2
Rejection of Seat Allotment by Candidate : Non-acceptance shall be deemed as rejection after scheduled date and time and the said candidate may not be able to get any further allotments in counselling.Hence, fill choices carefully.Choose wisely between govt/private institutions as per your merit rank.
Option :- 3
Auto -Upgradation of Seat Choice
Candidate will have to pay admission fee Rs. 15,000/- and wait for re-allotment of seat on vacant seats due to rejection of seat by others in same round of counseling. Auto upgrade means upgradation to a better choice preference Upwards subject to vacancy.This option can be exercised once only.Note that even after exercise of this option, there may not be any change in allotment status.Seat once allotted due to auto upgradation shall not be reverted back and the previous Allotment shall stand modified and no request for change will be entertained under any circumstances.Hence, please think TWICE before you opt for this option.
SMFWBEE 2021 COUNSELLING IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS AT A GLANCE
Procedure for SMFBWEE 2021 Counselling Round
Due to the pandemic, the SMFBWEE counselling process was completed online in 2021. The college has not yet announced new standards, but due to the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic, the counselling process is expected to be conducted online this year as well. For online counselling, follow this step-by-step guide.
- Before filling the online Application Form the candidates are required to read the Information Bulletin carefully. For any query, please contact the helpline telephone numbers/helpdesk email for the applicants
- The Admission to Courses for the session 2021-22 will be made on the basis of
inter-se merit of percentage of the Qualifying Examination through online
- All the candidates must verify their personal information during online
Payment of Counselling Fees :
- After Login, the candidates are advised to Pay the Counselling Registration Fee first failing which they will not be able to proceed for choice filling.
The Counselling Fees is to be paid in cashless mode by ‘Net Banking’/ ‘Debit Card’/ ‘Credit Card’ thru the Payment Gateway
There is no other method of paying the application fee besides the above.
The amount of fees to be paid for Counselling Registration in SMFWBEE-2021 is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only)
FEES IS PAYABLE BY ALL CANDIDATES. THERE IS NO EXEMPTION OF FEES FOR ANY CATEGORY OF APPLICANT
Fee once paid is non- refundable under any circumstances.
Please wait for 6-12 hours for Fee Reconciliation and do not make any double payment.Once reconciled, you can Proceed for Choice Filling .
Payment of Admission Fees after Allotment :
- All the candidates who are allotted seats as per their locked choice are required to pay the Course Fees of Rs.15,000/- through Online Net Banking /Debit/ Credit Card via Payment Gateway wallet only within the stipulated time schedule declared to Seal their berth / allotment and will thereafter report to notified verification Centre on stipulated dates for Document Verification, failing which their seat allotment shall stand cancelled.
- Please note that refund of fees ,if required will be sent to the same bank account from where it is paid by the payment gateway. It will take 45 days for the fee refund to be processed once the request is placed.
- However,no refund request is admissible after One month.
Choice filling and locking:
- For Round-I, Round-II and Round -III online choice filling & locking by the candidate can be done as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule
- If the fee is paid by a candidate through internet banking/credit card/debit card, then the choice filling option will be activated immediately or otherwise the candidate has to wait for next day to get the option activated.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Seat Matrix for the updated list of Institutes in order of preference in which they are interested in seeking admission.
- Candidates can fill in as much number of choices in order of preference as they wish to. Candidates are allowed to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
- All the candidates must lock their final choices as per key dates mentioned in the admission schedule.
- Candidates will not be able to unlock their choices once they are locked.
- If candidate fail to explicitly lock their choices by the last date, their last saved choices will be automatically locked and allotment will be done on this basis.
- Candidate must take a print out of their locked choices. This print out has to be signed and submitted at the time of reporting for Document Verification .
- Registered candidates who do not fill choices or fail to save the same cannot be considered for admission and seat allotment.
- The outcome of different rounds will be displayed on the website as per admission schedule.
- To check the seat allotment, candidates have to login again after locking their preferences.
- Candidates will produce all the relevant certificates in original including registrationcum-counseling fee receipt for verification along with provisional allotment letter, a signed print out of their online application form, their locked choices generated from the website at the time of reporting.
- All the candidates who are allotted seats as per their locked choice are required to pay
the Course Fees of Rs.15,000/- through Online Net Banking /Debit/ Credit Card via
Payment Gateway wallet only within the stipulated time
- He shall then proceed to the Allotted Institute for completing the Admission
formalities along with all the documents
Documents required during the SMFBWEE 2021 Counselling
- High School Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Character Certificate
- Medical certificate
- Caste certificate
- 2 copies of online application form
- 2 copies of Letter of Allotment
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- Physically Handicapped Certificates from the recognized Medical Board.
SMFWBEE 2021 Counselling - Choice Filling
|Name of the Institution||Type||Seats|
|1||Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata||Govt.||168|
|2||Medical College, 88 College Street, Kolkata||Govt.||100|
|3||N.R.S.Medical College, 138 AJC Bose Road, Kolkata||Govt.||130|
|4||R.G.Kar Medical College, 1, Khudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata||Govt.||104|
|5||Calcutta National Medical College, 32, Gorachand Road, Kolkata||Govt.||82|
|6||Bankura Sammilani Medical College, P.O – Kenduadihi, Bankura||Govt.||61|
|7||Burdwan Medical College, P.O : Rajbari, Baburbag, Purba Burdwan||Govt.||95|
|8||North Bengal Medical College, P.O – Sushruta Nagar, Darjeeling||Govt.||85|
|9||Midnapore Medical College, Paschim Medinipur||Govt.||75|
|10||Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, 88 College Street, Kolkata||Govt.||20|
|11||College Of Medicine & J.N.M Hospital, P.O: Kalyani, Dist: Nadia||Govt.||40|
|12||Malda Medical College & Hospital. English Bazar, Malda||Govt.||77|
|13||Murshidabad Medical College & Hospital. Gora Bazar, Berhampore, Murshidabad||Govt.||80|
|14||College of Medicine & Sagore Dutta Hospital. 578, B. T. Road, Kamarhati, Kolkata||Govt.||70|
|15||Diamond Harbour Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Harindanga, Diamond Harbour||Govt.||30|
|16||Rampurhat Govt. Medical College, Rampurhat, Birbhum||Govt.||46|
|17||Coochbehar Govt. Medical College & Hospital, P.S – Kotwali , Coochbehar||Govt.||30|
|18||ID & BG Hospital, 57, Beliaghata Main Road, Kolkata||Govt.||13|
|19||Raiganj Govt. Medical College, Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur||Govt.||30|
|20||Purulia Govt. Medical College & Hospital, HATUARA, Purulia||Govt.||69|
|21||Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, 37, Shyamaprasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata||Govt.||10|
|22||Kolkata Port Trust Centenary Hospital, 1, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata||Govt.||10|
|23||ESI Hospital, Manicktala, 54, Bagmari Road, Kolkata||Govt.||23|
|24||ESI Hospital, Asansol, Kanyapur, [ Sen Raleigh Road ] Burdwan||Govt.||10|
|25||ESI Hospital, Kamarhati Kolkata||Govt.||4|
|26||ESI Hospital, Sealdah, 301/3, APC Road, Raja Bazar, Kolkata||Govt.|
|27||KPC Medical College & Hospital, 1F, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road, Jadavpur||Private||10|
|28||Susrut Eye Foundation, HB-36-A/1, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata||Private||15|
|29||Susrut Eye Foundation & Research Centre. 25/1, Kalikapur Road, Berhampore, Murshidabad||Private||15|
|30||Vivekananda Mission Asram, Viveknagar, Chaitanyapur, Haldia, Purba Medinipur||Private||15|
|31||Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences,124, Mukundapur||Private||53|
|32||U S Institute of Medical Technology, Education & Research, 594, Jessore Road, Nagerbazer||Private||20|
|33||Sevayatan School of Medical Technology, Ratanpur – II, Singur, Dist. Hooghly||Private||15|
|34||Sonoscan Educational Institute, B G Road, Makdumpur, Malda||Private||10|
|35||Islamia Hospital – Institute of Para Medical Studies, P-12, Darga Road, Kolkata||Private||19|
|36||Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre & Research Institute, M G Road, Thakurpukur, Kolkata||Private||22|
|37||Anandaloke Medical Centre Pvt Ltd, 2nd Mile, Sevoke Road, PO. Siliguri||Private||36|
|38||Desun Hospital & Heart Institute, 720, Anandapur, Desun More, Kolkata||Private||19|
|39||Desun Hospital & Heart Institute, Siliguri, Medical College Road , Siliguri||Private||14|
|40||Institute of Child Health, 11, Dr. Biresh Guha Street, Kolkata||Private||8|
|41||Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, 58, Canal Circular Road, Kolkata||Private||62|
|42||Vivekananda Institute of Medical Science, Ramkrishna Mission Seva Pratisthan, 99, Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata||Private||26|
|43||Ashadeep Nursing Home & Diagnostic Centre, Raghunathganj||Private||9|
|44||Medica Superspecialty Hospital. 127, Mukundapur, EM Bypass. Kolkata||Private||43|
|45||Burdwan Scan Centre Pvt Ltd. 7, R B Ghosh Road, Khoshbagan, Burdwan||Private||10|
|46||Peerless Hospitex Hospital & Research Centre. 360, Panchasayar, Kolkata||Private||16|
|47||The Calcutta Medical Research Institute, 7/2, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata||Private||22|
|48||Eye Care & Research Centre, Biplabi Niketan, 12A, Dr. Biresh Guha Street, Kolkata||Private||10|
|49||GD Hospital & Diabetes Institute, 139A, Lenin Sarani, Kolkata||Private||15|
|50||Haldia Institute of Health Sciences, ICARE Complex, PO. Hatiberia, Haldia||Private||12|
|51||B M Birla Heart Research Centre 1/1, National Library Avenue, Kolkata||Private||13|
|52||Dishari Health Point Pvt Ltd. 19, B G Road, Mukdumpur, Malda||Private||22|
|53||Fortis Hospital Ltd. 730, Anandapur, E M Bypass Road, Kolkata||Private||22|
|54||Fortis Hospital & Kidney Institute, 111-A, Rash Behari Avenue, Kolkata||Private||6|
|55||HLG Memorial Hospital P.Ltd. Sen Raleigh Road, Asansol||Private||38|
|56||Netrajyoti Eye Hospital, 118/1, Mission Road, Ranaghat, Nadia||Private||5|
|57||Siliguri Greater Lions Eye Hospital, 2nd Mile, Sevoke, Siliguri||Private||10|
|58||Vivekananda Mission Asram, Netra Niramay Niketan [ Extn.], Chandi [ Near Amtala ], Bishnupur, South 24-Pgs.||Private||15|
|59||IQ City Medical College, Sovapur, Bijra Road, Jemua, B-Zone, Durgapur||Private||47|
|60||Narayana Superspecialty Hospital, 120/1, Andul Road, Howrah||Private||12|
|61||Suraksha Diagnostic Pvt. Ltd. DD-18/1, Sector – 1. Salt Lake City, Kolkata||Private||10|
|62||Suraksha Diagnostic, Usha Plaza, 98, B.T. Road (Kaibartya Para ) Khardah, 24 Parganas||Private||5|
|63||Bharat Sevashram Sangha Hospital, Diamond Harbour Road, P.O. Pailan Kolkata||Private||10|
|64||Sri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences & Sanaka Hospital, Paschim Burdwan||Private||12|
|65||Sharanya Multispeciality Hospital, NH 2, Bamchandaipur, Burdwan||Private||8|
|66||Sunayan advanced Eye Institute, Salgechia (near DM office),Tamluk, Purba Medinipur||Private||4|
|67||Tata Medical Center, 14 Major Arterial Road (EW), New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata||Private||17|
|68||Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Buita, Budge Budge Kolkata||Private||20|
|69||Calcutta Heart Clinic & Hospital, 3, 1st Cross Road, Salt Lake City, Sector-III, HC Block||Private|
|70||ILS Hospital, DD-6, Salt Lake City (Near City Centre), Kolkata||Private|
|71||Neotia Getwell Healthcare, Inside Uttorayon Township, Matigara, Siliguri, West Bengal||Private|
|72||Charnock Hospital, Tegharia Major Arterial Road, Dhalipara, Tegharia, Kolkata||Private||104|
|73||AMRI Hospital, Gariahat Road, Dhakuria, Kolkata||Private|
|74||Kasturi Das Memorial Super Speciality Hospital (Maheshtala), Santoshpur, Kolkata||Private|
|75||Ruby General Hospital, EM Bypass, Sector I, Kasba Golpark, Kolkata||Private|
|76||Renuka Eye Institute, 25/3, Jessore Road(s), Rathtala, Dakbanglow More, Barasat, Kolkata||Private|
|77||Ramkrishna Sarada Mission Ashram, Netralaya, Durgachak, Haldia||Private|
|78||Sarada Seva Sangha, 5no. Dinabandhu Mukherjee Lane, Shibpur, Howrah||Private|
|79||Indus Paramedical Training Institute, Podrah, Sankrail, Howrah||Private|
|80||Woodlands Multispeciality Hospital, 8/5 Alipore Road, Kolkata||Private|
|81||Gouri Devi Institute Medical Sciences & Hospital, G.T Road, Rajbandh, Durgapur||Private|
|82||BMRC Hospitals Ltd, Titagarh, Dist – North 24 Pargana||Private|
|83||Bankura Paramedical College, Gobinda Nagar Bus Stand, Kenduadihi, Bankura||Private|
|84||Santiniketan Institute of Allied Health Science, Muluk, Bolpur||Private|
|85||Sunetra Family Eye Care Centre, 1050/1 Survey Park, Kolkata||Private|
paramedical exam 2021 west bengal / paramedical exam date 2021 west bengal / smfwbee admit card 2020 / smfwbee admit card download / smfwbee admit card august 2020 / smfwbee admitcard correction / smfwbee admitcard kolkata / smfwbee admitcard kolkata 2021 / smfwbee admit card new update / smfwbee admitcard notice / smfwbee admitcard pdf download / smfwbee admitcard release date 2021/ smfwbee admitcard west bengal 2021 / west bengal paramedical entrance exam 2021
Short Name of All Govt. Medical Colleges & Institutions
- MC, KOLKATA – Medical College, Kolkata.
- NRSMC, KOLKATA – N.R.S.Medical College, Kolkata.
- RGKMC, KOLKATA – R.G.Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
- CNMC, KOLKATA – Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata.
- IPGME&R, KOLKATA – Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata.
- BMC, BURDWAN – Burdwan Medical College, Burdwan.
- BSMC, BANKURA – Bankura Sammilani Medical College, Bankura.
- ID & BG HOSPITAL – ID & BG Hospital , Kolkata
- NBMC, DARJEELING – North Bengal Medical College, Darjeeling.
- MMC MIDNAPORE – Midnapore Medical College, Paschim Medinipur.
- RIO, KOLKATA – Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Kolkata
- BIN, KOLKATA – Bangur Institute of Neurosciences, Kolkata
- JNM HOSPITAL, KALYANI – College Of Medicine & J.N.M Hospital, Kalyani.
- MMC, MALDA – Malda Medical College & Hospital, Malda
- MMC, MURSHIDABAD – Murshidabad Medical College & Hospital, Murshidabad
- SDMCH, KOLKATA – College of Medicine & Sagore Dutta Hospital, Kolkata
- RHGMCH – Rampurhat Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Rampurhat
- DHGMCH – Diamond Harbar Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Diamond Harbar
- CBGMCH – Coochbehar Govt. Medical College , Coochbehar
- RJMCH -Raiganj Govt. Medical College Hospital, Raiganj
- PGMCH -Purulia Medical College & Hospital, Hatuara, Purulia
- B M Birla Heart Research Centre 1/1, National Library Avenue, Kolkata – 700 027
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, 58, Canal Circular Road, Kolkata – 700 054.
- CHARNOCK HOSPITAL Pvt. Ltd., RGM -2103, Tegharia, Major Arterial Road, New Town, Kolkata- 700157
- KPC Medical College & Hospital, 1F, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
- Institute of Child Health, 11, Dr. Biresh Guha Street, Kolkata – 700 017
- Peerless Hospitex Hospital & Research Centre. 360, Panchasayar, Kolkata – 700 094
- Rabindranath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences,124, Mukundapur, E M Bye Pass, Kolkata – 700099
- Tata Medical Center 14 Major Arterial Road (EW) New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 156.
- Woodlands Multispeciality Hospital , 8/5 Alipore Road, Kolkata- 700 027
- IQ CITY Medical College, Sovapur, Birja Road, Jamuya, Durgapur- 713 206
- Ruby General Hospital, E. M. Bypass, Sector 1, Kasba Golpark, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107.
- Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital K.P. Mondal Road, Buita, Budge Budge
- Haldia Institute of Health Sciences, ICARE Complex, PO. Hatiberia, Haldia, Dist. Purba Medinipur – 721 657
- HLG Memorial Hospital P.Ltd. Sen Raleigh Road, Asansol – 713 304
- Desun Hospital & Heart Institute, 720, Anandapur, Desun More, Kolkata – 700 107
- BMRC Hospitals Ltd. 6/6, B.T.Road, Talpukur,Lalkuthi, P.S. – Titagarh, Dist – North 24 Parganas, PIN – 700123
You May Also Visit:
- SMFWBEE Syllabus 2021 Download pdf
- SMFWBEE Mock Test 2021 | Paramedical Mock Test West Bengal in 2021 | Download Free Sample Mock Test Papers PDF
- SMFWBEE Counselling Guidelines 2021 | Paramedical Counselling West Bengal in 2021
- SMFWBEE 2021 Admit Card Download | Paramedical Admit Card 2021 West Bengal