DMCA & Copyright
Disclaimer For StudyWithGenius.in
StudyWithGenius (“studywithgenius.in“) respects other peoples personal intellectual property rights and expects its users to do so as well. StudyWithGenius will quickly respond to claims of copyright infringement committed using the StudyWithGenius service and/or the StudyWithGenius website, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which can be found on the US Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
(Within Three Days we will response your DMCA Notice & Remove the entire content from StudyWithGenius website which is against the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material hyperlink you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith opinion that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use) do not authorise the disputed use of the copyrighted work.”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.