JELET 2021 Counselling Date, Registration: will take place in the second week of September 2021. (Tentative). The counselling process is only open to qualified candidates. After all original documents have been verified, candidates must register online to participate in the counselling and seat allotment/admission procedure. Candidates must pay the registration fee in order to participate in the counselling round. Those who qualify will be admitted to the second year of Bachelor Degree degrees (four years) in Technology, Engineering, or Pharmacy at West Bengal Universities and Colleges. Read the entire article to get more about WBJEE JELET 2021 Counselling.
JELET eligibility criteria 2021
JELET eligibility criteria 2021 : The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has established the JELET 2021 Eligibility Criteria for aspirants seeking lateral entry into 2nd year Bachelor’s Degree programmes in Pharmacy, Engineering, or Technology offered by West Bengal’s Government Colleges, Universities, and Self-Financing Engineering and Technological Institutes. Before applying for the exam, candidates should read the JELET exam eligibility. Candidates who meet the JELET exam eligibility requirements can then apply for the exam. The JELET Eligibility Criteria 2021 are listed below, and applicants must satisfy them.
West Bengal JELET Counselling 2021
In this article, candidates will get complete details related to West Bengal JELET 2021 Counselling. It will include information like counselling schedule, registration, eligibility, counselling procedure, documents required at counselling, etc.
Overview of West Bengal JELET 2021 Examination
|Exam Name||West Bengal JELET 2021|
|Article Category||JELET Counseling|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE Board|
|Counseling Authority||WBJEE Board, Kolkata|
|Course offered||Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy|
|Examination date||29th August|
|Result Date||11th September|
|Commencement of Counseling||15th Sep|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of WBJEE Board||www.wbjeeb.nic.in|
JELET 2021 Counseling Schedule
JELET important dates of 2021 : After the exams are completed, the results of the JELET Exam will be revealed this year. Following the announcement of the results, all selected candidates will be contacted for JELET counselling sessions. Candidates should bring all original documents and photocopies with them when attending for counselling and admission.
|Registration, Choice filling, and fee payment||15th to 19th Sep|
|Choice Locking||17th to 19th Sep|
|Seat Allotment Result (1st Round)||22nd Sep|
|Seat Acceptance and payment of seat acceptance fee||23rd to 27th Sep|
|Seat Allotment Result (2nd Round)||30th Sep|
|Seat Acceptance and payment of seat acceptance fee||1st to 5th Oct|
|Opting for mop up round||8th to 18th Oct|
|Choice Locking||16th to 18th Oct|
|Mop Up seat Allotment||22nd Oct|
|Submission of fee payment and seat acceptance||27th to 29th Oct|
WB JELET Counselling Fee
- Those who have registered successfully for the JELET 2021 examination can register for the counselling.
- Applicants need to pay Rs 300/- for counselling registration.
For Diploma holder seeking admission in Engineering and Technology Degree courses-
- Candidate must have a diploma in Engineering/ Technology with 45% (40% for reserved candidates) from a recognized college.
For Pharmacy Diploma holder seeking admission in Pharmacy Degree courses-
- Candidate must have a diploma in Pharmacy with 45% (40% for reserved candidates) from a recognized college.
For B.Sc candidates seeking admission in Engineering and Technology Degree courses-
- Sc candidates must have passed B.Sc degree with 45% (40% for reserved candidates) from a recognized college.
Candidates must have qualified West Bengal JELET 2021 exam and their names should be there on the merit list.
WBJEE JELET Counselling Procedure
West Bengal JELET 2021 counseling procedure is as follows-
- Registration is the first and most significant step in the counselling process. To be eligible for counselling, candidates must complete an online registration form. Only the online application form will be made available. Candidates must submit the form after filling in all of the details and take a printout of the completed application form.
- Candidates must select and enrol at their favourite colleges.
- Candidates’ documents will be verified by virtual reporting centres after they fill out the registration form, and they will receive an SMS on their mobile when their documents are successfully received.
- If the authority rejects one or more documents, the applicant will receive an SMS notifying them of the rejection, and they must upload the documents within the time limit.
Candidates will be assigned seats during counselling based on the choices they make and seat verification.
- The authority will create a rank list for each of the courses, which candidates can access via their own login.
- The authorities will announce the seat allotment result on their official website when the rank list is published.
- Candidates who did not receive a seat in the first round of counselling are eligible to participate in the second round.
Documents Required at West Bengal JELET Counselling 2021
Candidates will need to produce following documents at the time of document verification which is completed within a specified period of time. Hence candidates are advised to keep all documents ready beforehand
Class 1Qth admit card/birth certificate for verification of date of birth.
Mark sheets of all semesters of Diploma/ B.Sc.
Those who have passed B.Sc.
Class 12th mark sheet.
WB domiciled candidates
Domicile certificate as per section 6.0, 6.1and 6.2 of Information Bulletin.
Respective category certificate as per sections 7.0 and 8.0 of Information Bulletin.
PwD certificate as per section 9.0 of Information Bulletin.
Important Points related to West Bengal JELET 2021 Counselling
- During registration, once academic scores are given, the candidate can view all choices of institutes and courses available to him/her according to his/her eligibility criteria based on the inputs provided by him/her
- Candidates must be very judicious and cautious while selecting the
choices. Candidates are advised to select maximum possible number
of institutes/ branches. This ensures that he/she always gets an
- Candidate must lock his/her choices within the pre-announced date.
- Candidate can also take a printout of his/her locked choices.
- If a candidate fails/forgets to lock his/her choices within the preannounced deadline, his/her last saved choices will be considered final and will be locked.
- Allotment of 1st round will be declared on a pre-scheduled date.
- The candidate must pay a seat acceptance fee of ₹5000/- (Rupees five thousand only), download the allotment letter, failing which the allotment will be cancelled and he/she will be debarred from any seat allotment in any future round.
- Candidates will personally report to the institute (where he/she has been allotted a seat) within the days as notified, carrying printed copies of their allotment letters and all academic and other documents for physical verification of documents.
- Candidates should contact the Institute and visit their web site to know their timings and detail requirements of admission.
- Following groups of candidates who have already successfully registered in Round-1 will be considered in Round-2 namely,
- Participation in Mop-Up round is optional.
- All registered candidates are eligible for Mop-Up round except those who
have been debarred due to various reasons as described above and except those who have ‘withdrawn’ from the counselling process.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board,
AQ 13/1, Sector-V,
Salt Lake City,
Phone No- 1800 1023 781, 1800 3450 050
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com