JELET Previous Year Question Papers Download PDF (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017)
JELET question papers can help applicants in better preparation for the JELET 2020. JELET Previous Year Question Papers will provide you an idea of the types of questions that will be asked, the difficulty level of the questions, the topics that should be focused on while preparation, and so on. This question paper PDF for JELET Agriculture, BSc, Engineering & Technology, Printing (2019, 2018, 2017) is available. Candidates should practice the JELET Previous Year Question Papers to evaluate their level of preparation. When the JELET 2020 question paper PDF becomes available, it will be posted here as well.
JELET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Course Opted by the Candidate||Topics||No. of Questions|
|Candidates with the diploma in Engineering/ Technology except Printing and Agricultural Engineering||Engineering Mathematics||20|
|Strength of Materials||15|
|Candidates with Diploma in Agricultural Engineering||Soil and Water||10|
|Farm Machinery and Power||10|
|Food processes and Food Harvest Engineering||10|
|Candidates with Diploma in Printing Technology||Basic Printing Engineering||15|
|Printers’ Material Science||15|
|Candidates with B.Sc Degree||Mathematics||100|
|Candidates with Diploma in Pharmacy||Pharmacy||100|
JELET Previous Year Question Papers
On its website, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) posts JELET question papers. On this page, candidates can download the JELET Previous Year Question Papers in PDF format.
On the page below, candidates can also discover some JELET Previous Year Question Papers from 2019, 2018, and 2017. Candidates can practice by downloading JELET question papers from the previous ten years.
Candidates must first comprehend the advantages of solving JELET Previous Year Question Papersbefore beginning their study for the JELET 2021 exam. Some of the benefits of solving JELET past year’s question papers are listed below.
- The candidates can revise their concepts they have learned by solving the previous year’s question papers.
- Solving the previous years’ question papers will help candidates manage their time and evaluate their performance.
- After solving the papers and evaluating their performance candidates can re-strategize their preparation plan.
- Candidates will get to know their strengths and weaknesses and work on them accordingly.
JELET 2019 Question Papers
JELET 2018 Question Papers
JELET 2017 Question Papers
How to download JELET Previous Year Question Paper
- Click on the question paper link given below
- Then a page to create an account will open in a new tab
- After that JELET question paper PDF will open
- Download it and take a printout so that you can practice it easily
Advantage of practicing JELET Previous Year Question Papers
- It will give you an idea of the types of questions you’ll be asked.
- Candidates will be aware of the level of difficulty of the questions.
- Candidates will gain knowledge of the JELET syllabus’ core topics.
- Candidates will be familiar of the marking scheme.
- It will help you with time management.