Students are invited to apply for a Lok Sabha Internship in 2021, with a stipend of Rs 25,000.
The Lok Sabha Internship Program 2021, also known as the Lok Sabha Training Programme on Innovation, Research, and Development, is already taking applications.
For more Details
The programme will give passionate learners in various professions the opportunity to learn about the procedural features of the Indian Parliament’s workings, particularly in the Lok Sabha. Young academic talent with experience in their field of study and a working knowledge of sophisticated technologies/software will be employed to improve the quality and accelerate the Secretariat’s many current projects and research.
- This internship is exclusively available to Indian citizens.
- The goal of this internship is to engage excellent Indian individuals for a period of one to 11 months.
- Those chosen for the internship will work at the Parliamentary Research and Training Institute for Democracies (PRTD) (PRIDE).
- Experience in research, counselling, management, marketing, computers, and allied sectors will be given priority.
- Candidates who are pursuing professional degrees who have completed the first year of a four- or five-year degree programme, may also apply for the internship programme.
Internship DurationThe duration of the Internship can range from 1 month to 11 months for the selected candidates.
Stipend/HonorariumDuring the Internship duration, the Interns would be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 25,00
How do you apply?
Interested candidates should email [email protected] or send a paper copy to PRIDE, Room No. G-083, Ground Floor, PLB, New Delhi, along with all required documents.
- A copy each of the certificates duly self attested in support of relevant
information may be attached.
- Candidates are required to fill out their personal details, academic qualifications, languages known, details of any published articles and their proficiency in computer science.
- Applicants are required to also submit a Statement of Purpose in about two hundred words along with the application.
- Candidates will be notified by email if they have been selected. There will be no further correspondence on this subject.
- For this internship opportunity, applicants can apply both ONLINE and OFFLINE.
Last day to applyThe application must be received by June 25, 2021, to be considered.
Perks of The Internship
Interns will receive a monthly stipend from the Indian Parliament.
A certificate indicating that the Internship was completed successfully will be awarded.
The certificate indicating that the Internship was completed successfully will be awarded.
How to Write Statement of Purpose ?
The standard internship SoP structure is as follows:
- Experiential learning
- Interests Right Now
- Career Goals