NEW GOVERNMENT JOB >> SSOPCPL, AICSM, EKMC >> 30900 VACANCY
APPLICATION FOR ELEMENTARY MARINE KNOWLEDGE COURSE OF MARITIME TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT
Vacant: 30,900 :: QUALIFICATION- 10th PASS MALE & FEMALE CANDIDATE
AICSM BOARD are invite application from male and female candidate, for free course “Elementary marine knowledge course (EMKC). When you complete this course, then you can be join “Maritime transport department”. Jobs can be found anywhere in India.
A central government undertaking permanent civil service
- Pass the exam 10th or equivalent from any recognized Board, state or Central Board & NIOS, New Delhi. You can apply even if you have additional educational qualifications.
- There is no obligation for persistence in educational qualifications.
- 30,900 (Male and female both)
- (EMKC) For Receptionist cum clerk, (EMKC) For Upper division clerk, (EMKC) For Lower division clerk, (EMKC) For Personal assistant, (EMKC) For Asst: Branch manager, (EMKC) For Inspector in-charge, (EMKC) For Seaman, (EMKC) For Multi tasking staff, (EMKC) For Runner, (EMKC) For Peon, (EMKC) For Course officer, (EMKC) For cook, (EMKC) For steward, (EMKC) For Oiler, (EMKC) For Wiper and (EMKC) For Fitter.
Age limit for:-
- From 18 year – up to 35 year for General.
- From 18 year – up to 38 year for OBC candidate.
- 18 year – up to 40 year for SC / ST candidate,
- (as per counted date is 01.06.2021.)
- when you join for full duty then your department are allot
- provident Fund,
- over Time,
- rationing items,
- Travelling charge, etc.…
Last Date of application letter receiving:
- 17th June 2021
Stipend during on-board training period:
- Total training period 14 Month. While training, then the department is carry trainee seafarer’s room facility, food, Ration with stipend 10,000/– ( Ten thousand rupees only per month, including all pay)
- after 14 months while all training is completed then wages, from 30,000/- up to 70,000/– month (Including all pay) for worker category and 40,000/- up to 90,000/– month (Including all pay) for officer category.
- Selection will be basis of all education qualification. (Total 120 marks, 100 marks, only on basis of percentage of 10th class, and 20 marks, based on extra educational qualification only)
- Thereafter if you are selected for shortlist, then we will sent your e-selection letter to your registered email id.
How to Apply:-
- Click On The Link : http://www.aicsmindia.org/onlineapplication.php
- When you submit the online fill up application then you will get a e-payment deposit option by net banking, credit card, Debit cards, etc…
- when your application fee Rs: 200/- with gateway charge Rs. 10/- (Non-refundable amount two hundred ten rupees)
- transaction will be complete, then you will get a conformation e-mail
- When you will be coming our center then must be carry one copy ‘online application details and e-payment receipt’.