JELET Admit Card 2021 : The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has the authority to hold joint, combined, competitive entrance examinations for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate professional and vocational courses at any college or university in West Bengal. WBJEE JELET is an entrance exam for individuals who have completed a Diploma, B.Sc (Science & Technology), or D.Pharma and wish to enrol in West Bengal in the second year of courses such as B.Tech, B.E., or B.Pharma.
JELET Admit card 2021
JELET Admit Card 2021 The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will release the JELET Admit Card 2021. (WBJEEB). By inputting their login credentials, applicants can download their hall ticket from the official website. Candidates must correctly complete the application form and upload the photograph according to the instructions in the JELET application form 2021. The authorities will not provide the admission card if there is a discrepancy, but the board will notify the candidate through SMS on the registered mobile number provided by the candidate. The JELET exam admit card will provide the date and time of the exam, as well as the candidate’s name and registration number. It’s a good idea to double-check everything before the exam.
JELET Admit Card 2021 Highlights
- Admit Card: The admit card will be released by the WBJEE Board online for all the aspirants.
- Other Centres: Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the exam centre, other than the allotted centre for him/her in their admit card.
- Id Proof: Candidate must carry anyone government id proof such as Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the JELET 2021 Admit Card.
- Discrepancy: In case of any discrepancy in the candidate’s particulars or his/her photograph and signatures shown on the admit card and confirmation page, the candidate may immediately approach the concerned authority.
Admit card availability
To be notified
Aug 29, 2021
How to Download JELET 2021 Admit Card
JELET Admit Card 2021 :Candidates must download the WB JELET admit card from the official website once it is issued. To obtain the JELET 2021 Admit Card, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Step 1: Log in to the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE)
- Step 2: Click on the link relevant to ‘JELET Admit Card 2021’.
- Step 3: Log in with the credential (Registration ID, Username, and Password) provided at the time for registration to the registered email and mobile number.
- Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen, and the candidate must check all the details printed on the Admit Card.
- Step 5: Save and take a printout of the admit card for future reference (till admission process).
Details mentioned on JELET Admit Card 2021
The list of details that are present on the candidate’s admit card is given below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Location of the Designated Exam centre
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Important Guidelines for the Exam
Important Instructions on JELET 2021 Admit Card
JELET Admit Card 2021 : Candidates must be aware of some key instructions and requirements pertaining to the WB JELET 2021 admit card. The following are some points that a JELET candidate should keep in mind in order to pass the exam.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully before downloading the admit card and follow them during the examination.
- All applicants must report to the conducting authority if any changes or details are missing in the JELET admit card through the feedback link given while downloading the hall ticket in the download window.
- Bringing an admit card to the examination is compulsory as, without it, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination.
- The admit card will contain details like the name of the candidate, address of the examination centre, photograph and signature of the candidate, and instructions for the examination day.
JELET 2021 Examination Zones
|2.||Cooch Behar||Cooch Behar|
|6.||Howrah||Howrah Maidan / Shibpur|
|7.||Howrah||Santragachi / Domjur|
(Moulali/Beliaghata/Narkel Danga/Phool Bagan/Kakurgachi/Park Circus)
(Shyam bazar/ Bagh Bazar/Girish Park/Burra Bazar/ College Street/Sealdah)
|II.||Kolkata||Salt Lake/New Town (Salt Lake/Lake Town/New Town/Rajar Hat)|
(Ballygaunge/Minto Park/Bhowanipore/Tollygaunge /Jadavpur)
|13.||Kolkata||West Kolkata (Joka/Behala/Alipore/Chetla/Khidirpore /Budge Budge)|
|17.||North 24 Parganas||Barrackpur (Oum Oum Jn. To Barrackpur)|
|24.||South 24 Parganas||Garia/Sonarpur/Baruipur|
JELET 2021 Admit Card Date
JELET Admit Card 2021 :A week before the exam, the JELET Exam 2021 Admit Card will be released on the official website. Candidates are encouraged to visit the official website on a frequent basis to stay informed. Candidates can get the Admit Card from the website using their login credentials once the JELET admit card 2021 date is announced.
JELET Exam Date 2021
JELET Admit Card 2021 : The JELET exam date for 2021 will be announced on the organization’s official website. The exam will be conducted in a paper-and-pencil format. Before taking the exam, students should attentively read the instructions on the admit card. To the exam centre, students must bring all relevant documents and their admit card.
JELET Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must carefully read all of the instructions on the admission card before taking the exam. To minimize any confusion, candidates should arrive at the exam center fully prepared and educated.
- The entry will be closed 30 mins before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates need to be seated as instructed. It is advised to reach in time as candidates might miss some important general information at the centre.
- Candidates will require to provide the admit card and unique photo ID in original, failing, leading to the cancellation of candidature.
- Things not to be carried to exam centre: Candidates advised to avoid carrying any of the below items to the examination centre as the safe keeping of your articles is not provided at the centre.
- Bluetooth devices
- Electronic gadget
- Candidates should not carry any printed or written textual material other than their admit card, unique photo ID, and a passport-sized photograph.
- Candidates who fail to appear on the scheduled date of examination for any reason will not be allowed any re-examination by JELET.
- No candidate will be allowed to go out of the examination hall during the exam.
- Candidates can only leave the examination hall once the session is complete.
- Things to carry to the examination center:
- Applicants must carry one copy of the JELET Admit Card
- Any valid photo ID proof in original.
- One passport size photograph (same as that used for registration) and original identity proof.
Note: The details mentioned in the photo identity proof should be similar to those printed on the exam hall ticket. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof.
Valid Photo IDs
The details mentioned in the photo identity proof should be similar to those printed on the exam hall ticket. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Class 12th Hall Ticket
Documents Required on Exam Day
The candidates need to read all the instructions on the admit carefully before going for the exam. On exam day, the candidates are advised to carry all the required documents. Failure to do so may lead to disqualification.
- A printed copy of the admit card.
- Original photo ID.
- Blue/black ball point pen.
JELET Duplicate Admit Card
Candidates should keep their admit card safe. The duplicate admit card for JELET will charge INR 500. The exam board will issue the duplicate JELET admit card if the candidate requests it on the official website. To confirm the request for a duplicate admit card, pay the fee using NET Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or through a demand draft in favour of ‘ West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board’ payable in Kolkata. This duplicate admit card will be available only for 60 days after the declaration of results.