DPIIT Internship Scheme For All Student >> 10K Stipend
The Internship Scheme will remain open throughout the year and applicants can choose a period of their choice ranging from one month / two months / three months as per their requirements. The applications will be accepted through online mode only.
DPIIT Internship Notification
- Applicants pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation/Research in following domain are eligible to apply:-
- i) Engineering (ii) Management (iii) Law (iv) Economics (v) Finance (vi) Computers (vii) Library Management
- Note:- Candidates from other domains can also be considered based on requirements on case to case basis.
Date Of Application:
- The Internship Scheme will remain open throughout the year
Period of Internship:-
- The period of Internship shall be minimum one month and maximum three months.
- After completing internship, students will be awarded an Experience Certificate
- Those who will not complete the requisite period of internship will not be awarded any certificate.
Maximum Number of Interns selected at a time –
- Not more than 20
- Interns would be paid stipend of Rs. 10000/- (Ten Thousand) per month.
How To Apply :
- Online Mode
- Click On The Link : https://dipp.gov.in/internship-scheme
Procedure for selection and Other Modalities of the Scheme:
- All the applications received through online mode in the Department will be compiled at one place in the Establishment Division.
- ections/divisions will send their requirement of “Interns” to Establishment Division with the approval of concerned Bureau Head.
- On receipt of a request from Division/Section for intern/s belonging to a particular discipline, the details of the available applications of that discipline will be provided to the concerned Division. The Bureau Head will select intern(s) based on their requirement and inform the same to
- Estt. G Section. Thereafter, Estt. G Section will obtain approval of DS(Estt) and send the offer letter to selected Interns.
- Processing of payment towards stipend amount will be initiated by Estt. G Section after completion of internship period. A certificate on the effect that assigned work has been successfully completed by intern is required to be submitted by the interns concerned. The said certificate will be issued by section concerned in which interns worked.
- The concerned Divisional Head shall be responsible for ensuring that the work programme and output mutually agreed upon with the Intern is satisfactorily completed. Interns shall be required to submit a brief report/paper at the end of their assignment to the concerned Divisional Head about their learning experience. The attendance record and the details of work supervision shall be maintained by the
- concerned Division/Section. The conduct of the interns and their access to data shall be sole responsibility of the h) concerned Divisional Head.