JELET eligibility criteria 2021 : The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has the authority to hold joint, combined, competitive entrance examinations for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate professional and vocational courses at any college or university in West Bengal. WBJEE JELET is an entrance exam for individuals who have completed a Diploma, B.Sc (Science & Technology), or D.Pharma and wish to enrol in West Bengal in the second year of courses such as B.Tech, B.E., or B.Pharma.
JELET eligibility criteria 2021
JELET eligibility criteria 2021 : The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has established the JELET 2021 Eligibility Criteria for aspirants seeking lateral entry into 2nd year Bachelor’s Degree programmes in Pharmacy, Engineering, or Technology offered by West Bengal’s Government Colleges, Universities, and Self-Financing Engineering and Technological Institutes. Before applying for the exam, candidates should read the JELET exam eligibility. Candidates who meet the JELET exam eligibility requirements can then apply for the exam. The JELET Eligibility Criteria 2021 are listed below, and applicants must satisfy them.
Educational Qualification for JELET 2021
JELET eligibility criteria 2021 : To apply for the JELET 2021 exam, students must meet the educational qualifying criteria listed below. Candidates must thoroughly study the criteria before beginning the JELET application procedure.
- Pharmacy: The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Pharmacy with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PwD) from an AICTE approved Institution. The candidates will also be eligible to apply for first-year admission if seats in the second year (lateral entry) are not available.
- Engineering/Technology: The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PwD) from an AICTE approved Institution.
- All the relevant norms of DG shipping will be applicable for admission into the degree course in Marine Engineering.
- B.Sc Candidates in Engineering/Technology: The candidates must have passed B.Sc Degree with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B/ PwD) from any recognized Institute/ University.
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- The B.Sc candidates will be considered only after the seats filled by the Diploma holders in Engineering/ Technology.
- B.Sc degree candidates are not considered for admission into Pharmacy courses.
- Both Diploma Holders and B.Sc Candidates in Engineering/Technology: If there are vacancies in the first year classes and the lateral entry positions in the second year are exhausted, these applicants will be eligible for admission to first year engineering courses. Please note that admission will be based on the above-mentioned eligibility conditions.
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Foreign nationals are not allowed to take JELET.
- There is No Upper Age Limit for Diploma Holders in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy.
- For B.Sc candidates, the Upper Age Limit is 27 years as of 31/12/2019.
- For Diploma in Marine Engineering candidates, the Upper Age Limit is 25 years as of 31/12/2019.
Special eligibility criteria for Jadavpur University (JU)
JELET eligibility criteria 2021 :
Jadavpur University has laid down some special criteria. They are given below:
- B.Sc degree holders won’t be considered for admission at the Institute.
- The candidate needs to have passed the 10+2 (qualifying) exam in the Science stream with a minimum of 60% ( SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, and PwD candidates need only 45%) aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in regular mode. Additionally, the candidate must have passed English with at least 30% marks in the qualifying exam.
JELET 2021 Application
Candidates can apply for the exam if they have completed the WB JELET eligibility requirements. The application form for JELET 2021 will be accessible on the official website soon. It is strongly encouraged that all applicants apply for the exam before the deadline. Candidates must input all of their personal, professional, and academic information while applying for the exam. Candidates must pay a registration fee of INR 500 via online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) and offline (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) (E-challan in Allahabad Bank). It is recommended that candidates print multiple copies of the JELET 2021 application form. The candidates will have to upload the scanned images of the following documents required for application.
JELET 2021 Registration
The JELET application process is the same for both courses. The candidate has to take the following steps while applying for JELET 2021 Exam:
- Filling the Application Form
- uploading of Images
- Payment of Registration Fee
- Confirmation Page
Documents Required to apply for JELET
The candidates need to upload the scanned images of the documents required. Refer to the table mentioned below. Once the documents are uploaded, the candidates need to make the payment of INR 500 either through online or offline mode.
|Photograph||10 KB – 100 KB||3.5 cm * 4.5 cm||.jpg/ .jpeg|
|Signature||3 KB – 30 KB||3.5 cm * 1.5 cm||.jpg/ .jpeg|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||3 KB – 30 KB||3.5 cm * 1.5 cm||.jpg/ .jpeg|
JELET 2021 Admit Card Date
JELET important dates of 2021 :A week before the exam, the JELET Exam 2021 Admit Card will be released on the official website. Candidates are encouraged to visit the official website on a frequent basis to stay informed. Candidates can get the Admit Card from the website using their login credentials once the JELET admit card 2021 date is announced.
JELET Exam Date 2021
The JELET exam date for 2021 will be announced on the organization’s official website. The exam will be conducted in a paper-and-pencil format. Before taking the exam, students should attentively read the instructions on the admit card. To the exam centre, students must bring all relevant documents and their admit card.
JELET 2021 Results and Counselling Dates
JELET important dates of 2021 : After the exams are completed, the results of the JELET Exam will be revealed this year. Following the announcement of the results, all selected candidates will be contacted for JELET counselling sessions. Candidates should bring all original documents and photocopies with them when attending for counselling and admission.
|Announcement of JELET 2021 Results||To be announced|
|Commencement of JELET 2021 Counselling||To be announced|
|Counselling Registration Dates||To be announced|
|Uploading of Corrected Documents||To be announced|
|Choice Filling||To be announced|
|Choice Locking||To be announced|