OPTCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 » Apply Now 19 Post
OPTCL Jobs Notification 2021 @Apply Online Management Trainee 19 Post
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL), a State owned Power utility in Odisha is looking for young, promising and energetic aspirants with bright academic records to join the organization (OPTCL and Gridco) as Management Trainees in the disciplines of Finance, HRD, Law, IT, CS & Economist
OPTCL Management Trainee Notifications
- Candidates should have Diploma, Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the below official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 21 years and 32 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Application Start : 14 May 2021.
- Last Date of Application: 13 June 2021.
- Candidates should go to the notification for application fee details.
- For OPTCL Management Trainee pay scale Rs.56100-177500/-.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification 2021
OPTCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
OPTCL Management Trainee Vacancy 2021 Apply Online MT 19 Posts
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 13 June 2021 or at Click on the below “Apply Here” Bottom
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
- For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training for a period of 1(one) year at various units of OPTCL including Induction-cum-Orientation training at Power Training Centre (PTC), Chandaka. Bhubaneswar. The training period will be for 1(one) year, unless and otherwise extended further.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to having sound health and being physically & mentally fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per the norms and standards of Medical Fitness.